Welcome to AutoSparks Ashburton
☎️ Phone Messages
☎️ Due to current phone issues, we are currently running our after hours message 24/7 until further notice. If you require any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us on the below numbers: Agricultural enquiries: Tony Houston 0274 55 22 72 Mechanical enquiries: Peter Colcord 0274 55 22 54 Auto electrical & air con enquiries: 0274 55 22 36
Autosparks in Ashburton is your one stop auto electrical, mechanical, battery, and tyre shop servicing local vehicles. This also includes the servicing trucks and commercial vehicles from the wider Ashburton district, along with tractors and farm machinery that are becoming increasingly complex and reliant upon good electrical systems to perform.
From a single auto electrician in 2004, Auto Sparks quickly expanded beyond being just an auto electrical workshop to now include a full mechanical service workshop. In total we have three qualified auto electricians, three qualified mechanical technicians and a qualified engineer/hydraulics technician on board.
Auto Sparks has been part of Battery Town for many years and was invited to become part of the Auto Super Shoppe group in 2016.
Tony and the team started installing Topcon Agriculture's spreading and spraying control systems for contractors over a decade ago.
To enable AutoSparks to focus on auto electrical customers, we have launched Total Ag Control (TAC) to focus on suppling new & retrofit solutions for spreading, spraying, weighing and drilling systems. With TAC being New Zealand’s authorised Topcon Agriculture distributor, this portfolio now includes RDS Technology and Digistar products.
No job is too big or too small, call our workshop today on 03 307 2696
COVID-19 Lockdown On Call Action Plan
To ensure the safety of both yourself and our staff we have put together a safety plan.
- Please leave your Vehicle/Trailer/etc in an isolated space where possible
- In the event you can not provide an isolated area please follow the social distancing advice of 2 meters between people
- However we would prefer that our staff only be monitored from a far further distance as they have to also observe Health & Safety policy, as this area will then become a workplace.
- Please do not approach our staff member working where possible
- All Staff will carry disinfectant wipes and /or spray and clean down required surfaces prior to working and afterwards.
- Please make sure that all instructions have been prior communicated via phone, email, text or phone.
- Please let us know via phone call of any safety Protocols you have in place so we can make sure the staff member coming knows them.
- We have supplied staff with all safety gear advised by the COVID-19 government recommendations
- Failure to observe these COVID-19 safety guidelines, and our non-contact policies may necessitate our staff having to leave site.
Tony Houston0274 55 22 72 (agricultural enquiries)
Peter Colcord0274 55 22 54 (mechanical enquiries)
Hayden Pickford 0274 55 22 36 (auto electrical & air con enquiries)
We appreciate your business and will endeavour to do everything we can to safely keep you running through this time.